Updated: May 3, 2020
What you need:
-Bread ( Choice)
-Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese, Greek Yogurt
-Mayo , Eggs
-Avocado, Mini Cucumber, Grape Tomatoes
-Potatoes, Jalapenos, Chilies, Onions
-Chipotle in Adobe
-Vegeta, Salt, Pepper, Liquid Smoke, Chipotle Powder
-Tangerine, Orange, Grapefruit, Honey, Lime, Pomegranate
-Optional: Champagne, or Bloody Mary mix, Vodka
Roasted Tomatoes: Olive Oil
Chili's of Choice: 2-3
S/P, Garlic Powder
Onions: 1 Red
Liquid Smoke: 2 Tbsp
Chipotle Powder: 3 Tbsp
Chipotle in Adobo : 1/2 can
Plain Greek Yogurt: 1
Dollop of Mayo
S/P/Vegeta *Magical Polish seasoning
Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit
Honey, Lime Juice, Zest
What to do:
1. Get to Mise en Place(ing), aka prep, put out (the ingredients), and get everything ready on your counter top.
2. Preheat oven to 375. Cut potatoes. Add potatoes to a pan, toss in spice mix. Cook until you can pierce a fork though, about 35-45 mins (move them throughout) . When done, garnish with jalapenos.
3. While potatoes are cooking start on the sauce and toast. Mix ingredients of the sauce together and let sit in the fridge.
4. Toast bread with butter in a pan. Poach egg: add to simmering water for 3 mins. After 3 mins take out and set aside on paper towel.
5. Assemble! Place toast on a plate, spread cream cheese, add everything but the bagel seasoning, smoked salmon, sliced avocados, and poached egg. Top with salt, pepper, goat cheese, and cucumber.
6. Cut your citrus. Cut off top/bottom, white pith, and slice. Mix honey and lime zest/juice. Lay out citrus, drizzle your sauce, and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Mimosa, Bloody Mary, or your fav Brunch Cocktail! Cooking brunch for friends means drinks are bottomless!