Updated: May 8, 2020
What you need:
-Baking Soda/Baking Powder
-Brown Sugar or Choice
-Dark Chocolate Chips or Choice
Flour: 1 1/2 Cup
Baking soda: 1 Tsp.
Baking Powder: 1/2 Tsp.
Salt: 1 Tsp.
Cinnamon: 1 Tsp.
Bananas: 3 Ripe
Butter: 1/2 Cup, or 1/2 Stick
Brown Sugar: 3/4 Cup Packed
Vanilla: 2 Tsp
Chocolate Chip: 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
Upside Down Banana: 1 Banana
PB "Icing": Chobani Yogurt, Powdered Peanut Butter
Shave Dark Chocolate
What to do:
1. Mise en place, gather and prep all your ingredients.
2. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Spray your muffin tin with non-stick oil.
3. Start your wet ingredients. In a large bowl mash bananas, once mashed add in melted butter and brown sugar. Mix. Once incorporated add your eggs (mix them in a small bowl before adding) and vanilla. Mix.
4. I use the same bowl (less dishes to clean) Sift in your flour, baking soda, baking powder and incorporate to wet batter. Add salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
5. To half the muffin tin, add sugar and sliced bananas to bottom (think like an upside down pineapple cake)
6. Add half your batter to the sugar/banana lined tins.
7. To the rest of your batter add dark chocolate chips, mix, and fill the rest of the muffin tin.
8. Bake for 20 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Take your muffins out and let cool for 10-15.
10. Make "icing", mix yogurt, 2 tbs peanut butter powder, and sugar to taste.
11. Assemble on a plate, flip the banana bottomed muffins upside down! (Plate with honeycomb chunks)
2 oz Belvedere
1 oz Espresso
1/2 oz Kahlua
*Garnish: 3 Coffee beans and orange twist.
Add to shaker with ice. Shake it up pour in chilled Martini Glass.